One-on-One Virtual Exchange
Introducing affordable one-hour genealogical sessions!
- Virtual Family History Classes through Zoom (Video Conferencing much like Skype or Google Hangouts).
- Virtual tutoring- individual screen shares- a virtual whiteboard to work on:
- Family tree creation.
- Records search for documenting your family history.
- Break down brick walls on a particular ancestor.
30 minutes of free consultation to discuss your needs, prior to the paid session.
Family History Detectives
VIRTUAL BASIC FAMILY HISTORY CLASS
Basic Family History Class covers how to research your family tree, step-by-step. The class was designed with children in mind, but anyone is welcome to take the class.
The class is divided into five sessions and teaches how to start to trace an ancestor.
- How to start a family tree and where to look for clues for who your ancestors were, leading to who you are.
- How different people in your family are related, and how to make a pedigree chart.
- Using Zoom, I will guide you along the way and help you to organize your findings, locate different sources, and learn how to cite your research.
- There are many genealogy activities on the internet, but this class will allow you to ask questions in a virtual classroom.
We use Google Classroom for this class. Be sure to add the extension DocHub (free) to your Google Chrome in order to open and edit certain assignments.
Email me about the standalone class or the class plus Zoom with me as your guide.
Learn more about my 20 years of experience at my website https://loganalogy.com/
Below is a video of what you can expect from my classes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.